By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. The content of this website is offered only for general informational and educational purposes. The website and content are not offered nor intended as a replacement for professional advice. Although it is allthingsFinance.net’s intention to keep this information current, allthingsFinance.net makes no warranty, promise or guarantee that the information is correct, complete, or up-to-date. This information does not constitute a contract or promise to perform the services recommended therein.
This website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites. AllthingsFinance.net is not responsible for the content of such other websites and to the maximum extent permitted by law hereby disclaim any and all liability in respect to such content and of any other websites or content which you may be able to access from such websites. AllthingFinance.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by allthingsFinance.net of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
In no event shall allthingFinance.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on allthingsFinance.net’s Internet site, even if allthingsFinance.net or an allthingsFinance.net authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on allthingsFinance.net ’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. allthingsFinance.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Changes may be made to the materials contained on this web site at any time without notice, and there is no commitment for allthingsFinance.net to update the materials.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on allthingsFinance.net ’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: 1. modify or copy the materials; 2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); 3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on allthingsFinance.net ’s web site; 4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; 5. or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by allthingsFinance.net at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Join our newsletter
Get financial tips from a licensed professional directly to your inbox.